We can help -- right NOW!
We know that when it
comes to getting your
Welcome to our
Our HELP DESK -- a resource you can use to
obtain assistance from us -- fast!
- Quickly learn the status of your application or enrollment inquiry
- Obtain a rapid response as to the status of your lessons
- Enlist staff assistance in enrolling in additional studies
- Get help from the Graphics Department in arranging for printing of diplomas,
transcripts, and other documents
- Get help modifying your records if you change your name
- We'll notify relevant departments if you get a new email address
- We can assist you with issues related to your tuition obligations
- We will lend a hand if you need to take time off for personal reasons
- If you have comments or suggestions, we can route them to the appropriate
person or department
- If you have a school-related issue that needs resolution, we can troubleshoot
the problem for you and bring in the appropriate professor or manager
- We can check the status of an application to become an adjunct professor
- We'll walk you through the steps required to resume your studies following a
prolonged period of time away from school
|Note: To APPLY or seek additional information, please go HERE.
This page is designed to assist you with special situations.
Saint James Seminary
We'll travel through
the maze with you!
form provided for
Want a response from us?
If you would like us to get
back with you, we will need
your email address.
Don't forget! Include an
USE "HELP DESK" TO DISCUSS:
Questions? Comments? Any
Suggestions? What would like our
HELP DESK team to assist you with?
Certified Professional Chaplain?
Becoming a fully Ordained member of
CPE units? Certified Griefworker?
Become a Pastoral Counselor? Learn
about Animal Ministry? Pastoral or
Parish Management? Women's
Studies and/or Abuse Studies? Earn
a Bachelors Degree, Master of Divinity,
Master of Theology, Master of Ministry,
Master of Chaplaincy? Or, to earn a
doctorate degree in one of these fields,
or an advanced degree in the area of
Sorry, the "I Am Not A Robot" feature is
required & will help protect from spam